In addition to getting in on the many rides going out each week, and the various sportives and cycling events our members get together for, we arrange to benefit our members whole club and cycling experience.
- Discounted British Cycling membership for new members of BC (first year only).
- Access to basic maintenance courses.
- Various discounts with local bike shops – Cycle Garage in West Bridgford, Leisure Lakes in Breaston, Creation Cycles in Radcliffe, and we’re working on more!
- Cycling Time Trials (CTT) affiliation to partake in official time trials, hill climbing and other similar events.
- Group Velodrome activities – work toward your track accreditation so you can join other members on structured training sessions, compete in the track-league races, or just go to experience it!
- Social events through the year.
- Ride with a great bunch of like-minded people.
- Be able to purchase our high-quality club kit.
- Keep your eyes peeled, there will be more – and feel free to make suggestions of what you’d like to see us offering too, it’s your club! We can’t promise everything, but will try wherever possible.
HOW TO JOIN – RIDE & DECIDE!
Get in touch to come out with us for a few weeks to get to know some of the members, see what level you are comfortable at, and enjoy the rides.
After a month you will be expected to join the Club if you want to continue.
Full Member Application Details:
Thank you for your interest in Velo Club Bridgford; we are a not for profit, British Cycling affiliated club, open to all. We attempt to cater for road cyclists of all abilities, with regular rides throughout the week and a range of member benefits.
Please ask any of the Ride Organisers you have met or contact our Membership Secretary for the account details to pay the membership fee and receive your welcome pack. Membership will last until 31st December each year and costs £10 GBP.